Saturday, 9 August 2014

Special Voting

I've had a few people come in to our campaign shop on Main Street in Upper Hutt and ask about casting a special vote. A special vote is different from an advanced vote in that you will need to cast a special vote if you:
  • are voting outside your electorate
  • are unable to get to a voting place in person
  • enrolled to vote after Wednesday 20 August
  • are on the unpublished roll
To cast a special vote you will need to fill out this form. In most cases casting an advanced vote makes sense - we were given the list of advanced polling booths in Rimutaka the other day, there's a number in the electorate from Upper Hutt to Naenae.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Defamatory, profane or obscene comments will be removed, repeat offenders will be blocked.